Thursday, July 9, 2009

Having A Bad Day! *Warning Pity Party*

*PITY PARTY WARNING*
Ok 1st off sorry but it's my blog and I wanna have a poor me pity party.

Yes I just got back from 2 days at the beach. but it was more like torture than a vacation. Dont get me wrong I'm glad we went and we had fun, but you put my mom and sister together too long and its bad you put me and my sister together to long and it's bad and then you throw in a head strong I'm gonna do what I want when I want 4 year old and a clingy, yet independent almost 2 year old and it makes for one big bang. First off I knew trying to fit all everyone usually does in just 2 days wasn't gonna work. my mom wants to lay out in the sun as does my sister my almost 2 year old wants to eat sand and play with my mom and my 4 year old wants to jump waves. I don't really like being on the beach. The sand gets everywhere the water you can't see your feet and the people watchin you makes me very un comfortable to start with if you take in my anxiety and depression issues you see where I'm going. So yesterday pretty much sucked and I was totally glad when Eian started to get pink so we could leave. Then you ride home in the rain slow traffic in the back seat with 2 car seats and kids. I came home thinking the kids would go play with toys and let me have a few mins to work on the Internet stuff i got going on but no. they wanted to be right on me and whining about something. didn't sleep worth crap. kids wake up in the same whinny wanna be with you mood. I love them and I'd do anything for them but as a SAHM I need a little space sometimes. I know i need my meds adjusted or even changed i missed my appt yesterday cuz we went to the beach. over the last few months I've noticed how shaky my hands are when i try to write or cut paper or anything. I haven't said anything about it but I mentioned it to my mom (a nurse) on the 4th and she wants me to talk to my dr cuz it could be a side afficed of my meds. great Prozac seems to be the only one that works and even then it needs to be upped so often.

to top it off money issues have me stressed beyond belief right now. Eian's ssi check did not come this month so i called and they don't know why i didnt get it cuz it was issued but they are re issuing me another (lady was so nice I think it's the 1st time in a long time I got a nice person over the phone) But it'll take up to 10 business days to get here. I know direct deposit it what i should be doing and i have filled out the thing online but they sent me a letter stating something was incorrect to fill out the paper and send it in but i can't til i get a check so i can put down the check number. child support is late and yes joe's paying it it comes right outta his check.

I'm trying so hard to help other families in need but I'm falling on my face getting help with donated items and such. all my giveaways and fundraiser giveaways are solely funded by me. and money is short . I did have a few people offer thank God or I wouldn't be able to do anymore. which makes me so sad to even think about it.

Then to top it off my mom gave me the money to order her a phone off ebay i did my research and the company looked good only negatives they had looked like people who bought mint phones and expedite new ones. so I ordered on the 24th they took the money out of my paypal on th 25 and I got my delivery confirmation number for a week if stated The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 25, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. so I emailed them and asked if it had been shipped on the 2nd they emailed back it missed last shipping and would go out tomorrow on the 3rd on today is the 9th and the dc# is still saying the same thing so i emailed them yesterday as soon as i got home from the beach and no response so I filed a complaint with paypal. so it's a wait and see. stressing me even more my mom text everyday did my phone come and I know she needs it her's is about to kick the bucket. ok I'm done for now I gotta go wash eian's new outfits so i can pick him out something to wear to the eye dr at 2:45pm today
*EDITED MY POOR SPELLING SORRY*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs a pity party now and then. I wish I had my own blog where I could vent. I have never felt that I could vent on Lily's blog. I had my own blog once but with Lily's it's too time consuming. I would never get anything done around the house! Have you ever tried Cymbalta for your depression? I have fibromyalgia and chronis fatigue along with all that comes depression, more of an anger sometimes. Anyway, I take Cymbalta, it has been good for me. another family member took if for a while as well and had really good success with it.