Thursday, June 18, 2009

Joel

I'm gonna talk about a subject that is not touched very often. In light of Father's Day coming up I'm gonna talk about Joel or Joe as sometimes call him.

I met Joel in the 5th grade. He hung out with some of the same guys I did. We slowly became friends. By 9th grade we were best friends. We talked on the phone, hung out, and knew everything about each other. Come 10th grade I realized my feelings for him were more than friends. Joel worked at the Skating Rink on Friday nights, So me and my cousin often went. New Years Eve, we went to the all night skate. That night I told Joe I wanted a New Years Kiss, and he gave me one sweet little pop kiss. lol That sealed it. I knew I wanted to be with him. We always spend Sundays together, Church, then hang out at my grandmothers house. So the Sunday before Valentine's Day Feb. 13 2000, we met up at Church as always I had written him a note telling him I like him. I gave it to him and told him to read it after Church. So he did and was like are you for real. So that day was the start of 9 years together.

These past 9 years have been full of ups and downs and ons and offs. He'll be the 1st to tell you we were off more than on in those 9 years. True. But my heart has always belonged to him. In fact we probli have the weirdest relationship around. But it works for us.

August 2004 we found out we were having Alex. Since then Joel and I have lived together on and off. Mostly On. Actually those who know us know I just recently moved back in with him after a little time apart.

As much as I hate to admit it(mom) I wish I hadn't moved out this last time. But it made me realize some stuff and him too. Still sucks that he hasn't given me my ring back. But atleast he keep it and didnt get rid of it.

Joe is the best daddy I could have ever hoped for our boys. The boys are just like him. So with that being said. I will always love him with all my heart. and here's to almost 10 years together. I do miss those days of you sneaking out in the middle of the night to come be with me. Even if they did result in Alex. lol I just hope I'm lucky enough to spend 10 more years with you baby.

xmas 2007

xmas 06

Alex's 2nd bday 2007

xmas 07

xmas 06

Old pix from before we had kids

Eian's baby shower 07

Xmas 07

xmas 07

xmas 06

xmas 06

Eian's 1st bday 08

xmas 06

Easter 08

xmas 06

07

06

o6

xmas 05

No comments: