1. I did Not leave the clean folded laundry in the living room floor for 3 days. Especially not when we had company this weekend.
2. I most certianlly did not want to swip the little tiny baby with Down syndrome at the conference on Saturday.
3. I did not let my youngest go to therapy with dirty feet and not shoes today.
4. I would never let my oldest run around outside in his underwear. That would not be good parenting.
5. I never, ever spend day after day praying and following Little Stellan and his heart adventure.
6. I am not getting sad that no one wants to entery my giveaways. Especially since I am not spending my own money to geth them up and going.
7. I am not writing this while I should be working on Eian's room.