Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Got My 1st Bloggy Award.



Reneepresented me with this Premio Dardos Blog award. Thanks Chickie!


“Premio Dardos means ‘prize darts’ in Italian." This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.


Here are the rules for this award:


Step 1: Respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.


Step 2: Tag - eight other bloggers to do the same.

1) What are you wearing right now? Pink and Black Skull Shirt and Dark Jeans

2) What is your biggest fear? Not being able to provide for my family

3) Do you nap a lot? Whats a nap are those what Eian is boycotting

4) Who is the last person you hugged? Eian Goob I snuggled him while putting him to sleep.

5) What websites do you visit when you go online? wow way more than I should lol

6) What was the last item you bought? I new ear ring just a little bit ago

7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Some where warm but not too warm were my boys can just be boys and have a good time.

8) If you could go to the Oscars, who would you want to sit next to? Orlando baby :P

9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? back in the day in Cosmetology school

10) If your house was on fire, what one item would you grab? my box of important baby things(going home outfits, hospital hats, umbilical Stump, etc)

11) What was the last movie you watched? One Missed Call- yesterday

12) What is the luckiest thing that ever happened to you? Joel- Without him I wouldn't have the 2 most important things in my life Alex & Eian

13) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments or interruptions what would you do? Run around naked J/K I'd enjoy some mommy time maybe a nice long shower.

14) Is there a major goal you have that you haven't yet achieved? Complete my family aka get married and try for a little girl

15) Where did you meet your spouse? High school. Joel and I have been on and off for 9 years

17) What States and Countries have you visited as an adult? NC, SC(ok I live here), GA, KY.

18) What do you do to relieve stress? Prozac :P

I now tag:
Melanie- Baeten Family
Angela- The Amicks
El- Profoundly Seth
Pam- The Bird Flock
Diana- Diana Rambles
CJ- Don't Lick the Ferrets
Ellen- Stumbo Family Story
Kim- Blessed With Girls