Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday






Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This is my 1st Not Me Monday. So here goes.

I did not beg Eian to go back to sleep this morning.

I did not feed Eian chocolate for breakfast, that would be bad parenting.

I did not lie to the doctor about Eian being finished with his breathing treatments.

I did not stand at the front door and watch the police search my neighborhood with the dog.

I did not stop at McD's and Subway to get me and the boys lunch.

I did not sit at the computer on facebook when I should have been working on important things.

3 comments:

♥B said...

Great not me's!

Wayne said...

hey great not me monday

I'm doing a new post called Tell a joke tuesday. It has mr linky so you can share your jokes or funny story that happend to you with the world

I hope you will join in
it starts in about 5 hours

JoJo said...

I'm new to this site and so I'm still learning about how it all works. I like your "not me's" those were good. Also, I read your profile and thought I would say hello, I'm always up for talking with other moms of kids who have ds. :)