Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Please Pray For Emma

I wanted to take a minute and blog about Emma. as you may have seen her button on my blog


Emma is 5 years old and has Down syndrome. She was adopted from the Ukraine in March 2008 by the Cornish family who also adopted Micah at the same time. I have followed their adoption story since before they left for the Ukraine. It has been a great story of love and family. You can read all about the family and their story at their blog or by clicking on Emma's button.

You see the reason I am blogging about Miss Emma is she needs your prayers. She was born with a heart defect. I'm not good with all the medical terms and stuff but. she needs prayers that the doctors will be able to fix it. The Cornish family is a very amazing family they are very much an inspritation to and I have never meet them. just stop by their blog and add Miss Emma's button to your site.

No comments: