Sunday, October 9, 2011

31 for 21 Day 9: Prayer Request

Those of you in the DS community have heard of Joany George. Her sweet daughter went to be an angel 18 months ago. Carly had Down syndrome and had fought and won her battle with the horrible "L" word (Leukemia). She unexpectedly passed away. Recently the George family saw their oldest daughter off to Navy training. They need prayers now as last night while they were out their house burnt down and their son Brad did not make it. They really really need prayers. Thank you so much.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think we are all in shock over this . It's beyond devastating. we all really need to pull together for Joany and Paul.

Dawn said...

I know I can't imagine what they are going through. I just wish I was close enough to offer a shoulder to cry on.