Sunday, December 12, 2010

Feeling Like A Scrooge

Bah Hum Bug! It's Dec 12, only 13 days til Christmas and I just can't get into the Christmas mood. It just sucks. Christmas is my favorite time of year. Normally by Dec 1st I have all my gifts bought and wrapped, have watched countless Christmas movies and only listening to Christmas music. This year I have bought most of the gifts only wrapped some, watched a few movies and is avoiding music.

Depressed at Christmas sucks. I'm trying to make the best of it as this is most likely the boys last Christmas in Union for a while. I had to take Joel to the airport yesterday so he could fly to his duty station, no idea how long it will be before we can join him (long story more later).

Will turned 8 months old on the 9th and I havent even taken 8 month pictures, which will be Christmas pictures. He has such cute outfits and I just cant get motivated to do it. I need to work on my blog, post pictures, print Christmas cards and mail them but just havent.

Anyways. I'm gonna try harder. So here are so pictures





No comments: