Monday, November 22, 2010

Monkmee Review- Applied Labels


I recently had the opportunity to review a company called Applied Labels.  A
pplied Labels ™ are custom-printed, durable, dishwasher-safe labels. Apply them to a dry and clean surfaceHandle the label by the edges to avoid contaminating the adhesive.  Place the label and press very firmly, especially on the corners.  Wait 24 hours before washing as bond strength builds with time. Glass bottles require the use of Baby Tapes™


Click here to see how to apply them to clothing with tags. They are great for coats, sweaters and uniforms with tags. They are not for use on underwear, socks or tagless T-shirts.

These are the cute icons they have. I picked the puppy. Eian is in preschool now and we label every cup, coat, shoe, etc. that goes with him. These labels make my life so easy. No more writing his name in marker every time we use one. 

I will be ordering more for Will. They are great for toys that the kids have the same. Like Scout the two older boys both have a Scout dog. Put label on Scouts tag and no more having to push his buttons to listen for the kids name.




Applied Labels can be found on Facebook & Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: