Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Monkmee Review- The Anniversary Rose

Remember back when I reviewed Dakota's Personalized Gifts during my Summer Bash. Well I was asked to review their sister site, The Anniversary Rose. I am happy to show you all the wonderful goodies that they sell. The Anniversary Rose specializes in personalized wedding and anniversary gifts. Joe and I celebrated our first anniversary on August 7th the weekend before he left for basic training. I picked the Have I Told You Lately.. Wall Canvas to review. I love it, it is so cute and a great reminder that even though he's a few states away we still love each other. I hung it over the tv.



The Anniversary Rose's big seller are the roses. The roses


They also carry personlized frames, puzzles, and much more.

*This is MY honest and true opinion about this product that I was sent free of charge to review. I was not paid to say these things*

No comments: