Friday, July 16, 2010

Prayers for Preslee's Family

*Update Preslee is now an angel, She went home to heaven. Continue to pray for this family in the time of need*
I received an email today about adding a little girl to my prayer list. I sat down to read about her, and decided she needed more than just an add to my prayer page.


Meet Preslee Jo Sullenger, she was born 12.17.08. She is the only child of Ashley & Patrick Sullenger. On July 9th Preslee fell into a canal and 2 miles down a farmer found her. She is in critical condition at Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake City.

This beautiful little girl needs lots of prayers. Please keep her in your thoughts. You can help the family and get updates at Helping the Sullenger Family and you can read more about this sweet little girl at the families blog The Sullengers.



 

1 comment:

Alisha K said...

Oh what a sweet little girl me an my family will also be praying for her and her family!