Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday All Day Long!


Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Questions:

1. What do your normally eat for breakfast?

2. What kind of car do you drive?

3. Have you ever met a famous person(s)?

4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
5. Which TV Channel do you watch the most?
---------------------------------------------------------

My answers:
1. I normally have my favorite chunchy garnola bars (speaking of I'm hungry now)
2. My car is a 2004 white Dodge Stratus. But I cracked the oil pan and while I'm waiting to have it fix I'm driving my SIL's 1999 Ford Windstar Van.
3. I mey Spongebob and Squidward a few years back at Carowinds does that count?
4. Vanilla with chocolate sryup on it. (now you got me wanting icecream for breakfast)
5. Nick Jr.

4 comments:

Paula@One Mom's Corner of the World said...

Hi! I'm visiting from Mailbox Monday. I signed up as a new email subscriber.

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Hi, u were right above me on Meet me on Mon. Good list btw..

Lilac City Momma said...

lol if it counts then I met spongebob too!!

Java said...

Hi!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

Those are some great answers!

I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back!

Thanks for participating!
Have a great week!
Java