Sunday, June 6, 2010

Get To Know You Sunday 6/6

Getting to know YOU

1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
I do a kid giggle and say you have a boogie in your nose.
2. What are you passionate about?
My family, Special Needs, Down syndrome, & my friends to name a few.
3. How long have you been blogging?
August 2005 on MySpace
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
Nice cold beer or Blue Raspberry Lemonade KoolAid
5. What is your favorite type of music?
I listen to a little of everything. I think my fav is 80's rock.
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
Kiss and hug my babies and tell them I love them.
7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
Play outside with the boys. I play to get them a sprinkler and a little pool and have a ball with them. I also plan to work on getting in shape since having Will.
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
My ponytail holder. I'm working on changing that lol.

No comments: