Monday, July 6, 2009

Lucky Bear For Phoenix

We ordered our Lucky bear to support Phoenix and Cystic Fibrosis.
Here he is after I stuffed him and made my wish. I wished that kids Like Jaxson, Phoenix, & Rhett would grow up and enjoy life.

Here is Eian with LUCKY

If you'd like to order your own LUCKY bear Go here

And best of all I have anoth LUCKY bear waiting to go to a loving home to be stuffed and loved. It will be part of the Fundraiser Giveaway for Phoenix that I will be hosting next week.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

well, he looks like he's really enjoying it!!!

Lacey said...

We have a Pheonix lucky bear too. We love it.

Anonymous said...

Would you mind if I put Eian's picture on Phoenix's blog with his bear?

Dawn said...

not at all I got some better ones i'll upload soon.

Anonymous said...

I found your site from Phoenix's site. My daughter, Savannah, doesn't need another stuffed bear but I wanted to say, "THANK YOU" for doing a fundraiser to help Phoenix.

BTW your little one is a cutie. :)

Take Care,
Julie (Savannah's Mom)
www.caringbridge.org/visit/savannahrebekah