Thursday, June 4, 2009

4 Year Check Up


Today Alex had his 4 year check up only 2 months late. lol. I'm happy to say he has a clean bill of health. He's 39lbs 6oz and 42inch tall. Dr said he's above average which he always has been. He had to have his iron check, he did not like that, but it was good. I addressed the speach issues. She's gonna refer him for Speech Therapy, like I wanted. He did very good did everything they asked of him and was well behavied. I took his DS with him so he played that for a while. He had to get 3 shots. As soon as the nurse walked in with them he freaked. Kicked, cried, I had to hold him down. He screamed very loud. He got 3 stickers & 2 lollipops. I took the boys to McDonalds for kids meals. We are home now & he's fine playing his game on my bed.

No comments: