Friday, May 8, 2009

Baseball, Down Syndrome,& The Afghan. Oh My!

So last night Eian and I tagged along with my friend Amy and her family to watch Chandler(t21) play baseball with the SC Miracle League. The Miracle League is a baseball time designed for special needs kids to play no matter what their disablilty is. The T21 Traveling Afghan Tagged along too. I was able to get a few pictures from my cell phone(I brought my good camera but left my card at home). We ended up with 7 kids with DS there. They all loved the blanket.

Chandler (from Alex's party)


Best picture



*Note* It was an amazing game. I was so excited to see how the coaches and buddies work with the special needs kids and to see the smile on the kids faces when they hit the ball.

2 comments:

Ssejors said...

those are AWESOME pics!

How cool that you got to invite other Kids in the Afghan Adventure!

CJ Field said...

That is just too cool for words!!! I am so glad so many people got to experience the afghan!!