Saturday, March 14, 2009

Update

So yesterday Joel (aka my babies daddy lol) had to have a colonoscopy done. He had been having some pain and they thought it might been from his hermia repair from when I was pregnant with E but it wasn't so his dr moved on to find other reasons. Anyways Joel's dr said it looked good and sent him home. Me and the boys had stayed over at his house thursday night so I could be with him friday. After his thing i took him home and he ate and then we went to Spartanburg to get his new video game then pretty much just spent the day hanging out together. E and I stayed over again last night and Joel took care of E so I could get some sleep. E was a total daddy's boy yesterday. He even fell asleep on his daddy while Joel was waiting to be took back.
Now I wont lie to my bloggy friends, I love Joel with all my heart and I have for 9 years now. We have 2 beautiful boys together. I'd love to work things out and put our family back together. Joel knows where I stand but who knows where he stands. Thats all I'm gonna say about that.

No comments: