Thursday, March 19, 2009

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.


This is my 1st Hi/Lo post bear with me.

Monkmee Hi's
Alex is doing great with his potty training. He's had every few accidents.
Eian is walking like crazy and had 2 great days at therapy.
I'm getting my car back, so my mom can have her's again.

Monkmee Lo's
Both boys have been sick this week. Eian really scared us the other night he was eating and coughed and sucked the food into his lung. He coughed so hard he had an asthma attack and had to have his breathing treatments.
I've been on the lo side the last few weeks and it sucks.
So far no one is interested in my giveaways.


DON'T FORGET TO PRAY FOR ABBY!!!!

1 comment:

megan said...

Your boys are really cute! My oldest is named Alex also I think its a name that breeds a strong minded child!