Friday, June 20, 2008

TGIF~ So Close

The Team Eian yardsale is tomorrow. I'm so glad all this work is crazy. I need a break. I need a break from everything, call it a mommy vacation lol.


Update time


Eian

He's doing good he's almost 9 months old and is 20lbs. I looked it up and he's over the 90th percentile on the DS chart and in the 50th on the typical chart. He's getting good at the sitting as you can see from the post below. He's actually in his doorway jumper right now and he's learned to jump it up. Thats new. and so funny to watch. I'll pull out the camera in just a few.


Alex

He's doing good we are working on him learning his phone number just in case. I'm really hopeing to get him into school this coming up year, I just gotta go pay the application fee and hope he gets in. We are still working on potty training we *mommy* took a break with all the work thats going on wit the yardsale, but soon as it's over he'll be picking back up with the potty training.


Me

I'm ok just busy and off my meds. Never a good thing when mommy's off her happy medicine. but I'll live. I just haven't had time to get back to the dr.


Joel

He's ok. He stays busy working. Still waiting to hear back from the highway patrol hope he does soon.


Now for the pictures

some new of Eian I took yesterday

No comments: