Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Shelly & Twins Update

Here is a update from shelly after her dr appt. yesterday. for those following the story. Please keep praying for Carter and Dakota.

There was no change in the boys today. The fluid still looks good around Baby B-Dakota. Nothing has really changed. I go back on Monday to make sure nothing changes for the worse. They said they are going to watch them very closely. I will most likely be seeing them every week. The dr said that there is a chance that when Dakota gets bigger and if his sac doesnt grow, they will have to poke another hole in his membrane like they did the first time. Im hoping they will be ok with no further interventions, but i will do what i have to, to make sure they survive.Please keep praying for them. They need all the prayers they can get.

1 comment:

-Bridget said...

I'm just now getting around to updating my blogroll for all of the Blogaholics Anonymous mamas and am just coming across your blog. What many challenges you face! You will be in my prayers and I'll be following your blog to see how things go.